SEE OPAATMOVEMANT.COM/THERE-IS-HELP FOR A FULL LIST OF OPTIONS
If you have a recommendation please send them to:
Subject "ADD THERE IS HELP"
- Organization Name
- Brief Description
Thank you for helping the community!
In case of emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
1. 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) National Hopeline Network for Suicide Prevention
2. 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) National Suicide Prevention lifeline
3. 1-800-273-8255 PRESS 1 Veterans Crisis Line
4. 1-888-723-3255 Warm Line For Latch Key Kids
5. 1-866-488-7386 LGBTQ Help Line
6. 1-800-798-TEEN (8336) TeenLine
7. 678678 Text Start The Trevor Project Trevor text
8. 741741 Text HOPELINE or LISTEN or HOME
9. 1-866-488-7386 Trevor Lifeline is a crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service available 24/7/365.
1. www.bigwhitewall.com Support network for emotional health, confidential and anonymous
2. www.contact-usa.org/chat.html Online emotional support
3. www.imalive.org Online network if you're in crisis or have emotional pain
4. www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org If you're suicidal or worried about someone
5. www.allianceofhope.org Support for suicide loss survivors
6. www.thetrevorproject.org Crisis intervention for the LGBTQ community
7. www.veteranscrisisline.net Crisis Support for Veterans and Families
8. www.dbsalliance.org Depression and Bipolar Support
9. www.afsp.org Provides awareness and resources to those affected by suicide
10.www.suicidology.org Multiple links to resources
11.www.actionallianceforsuicideprevention.org Making suicide prevention a national priority
12.www.iasp.org Largest international organization dedicated to suicide prevention
13. www.samhsa.gov Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
14. www.nami.org National Alliance on Mental illness
15. www.sprc.org Suicide Prevention Resources Center
16. www.twloha.com Struggling with addiction, depression, self-injury and thoughts of suicide
17. www.talkspace.com Feel happier with the help of a licensed counselor
1. SPA-Suicide Prevention App Learn how to help others
2. SEESAY See Something Say Something. Real-time crisis intervention
3. Suicide Safe (SAMHSA) Training tool for healthcare providers
4. Talk Life Your place to talk to people who get you
5. Sanvello Get all of the support you need to help improve your mental health—on your terms.
6. My3app My3 lets you stay connected when you are having thoughts of suicide
RIDE WITH DAN USA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Copyright © 2023 Ride with Dan USA - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy